One of the main aims and principles behind establishing Ramadan.com is creating, eventually, a virtual community on the Internet; its basic and fundamental principles being to allow its users and friends to communicate effectively and to benefit from their online presence. It is, therefore, Ramadan.com’s utmost concern to maintain and guarantee the privacy of your communications.
We want you to share this experience with us, in an attempt to create this virtual community of trust, friendship and cooperation. We have established, through the period during which we have shared Ramadan.com with you, certain rules and regulations pertaining to privacy.
1) User is required to read and understand the terms in this agreement before proceeding with the registration process. This agreement is subject to the principles of good faith and the customary practice on the Internet.
2) We are completely committed to your privacy and shall take all necessary measures and actions against spamming and unsolicited mail. Please contact us immediately should you have any complaints.
3) When filling in the Registration Form, users shall be explicitly asked for information that is classified as “personal” or “private”. The reason behind collecting this information is to allow us to communicate with you, to conduct demographic statistics, and to send you customised information and advertisements.
4) We are not responsible for any abusive content that might be posted by users in the Ramadan.com’s social network under “Socialize”. We encourage you to send us an email if any content is abusive, inappropriate or offensive to the public or to any user in any ways. Our team will always try to prevent abusive content from being posted and always review and remove any reported content.
5) Every user of the Ramadan.com’s Social network under “Socialize” is responsible for his/her own decision(s) on the website. Wether it is to add/block/remove a friend, to send messages, to post on another user’s wall, to communicate in any ways ( comments etc..) and/or to share any kind of private information with other users of the website. Every single user is responsible of his/her own acts and decisions.
6) We SHALL IN NO WAY use this information for any purposes that might be described as illegal, unlawful or illegitimate.
7) We encourage you to keep the information you submit updated.
8 ) We SHALL IN NO WAY disclose the information you submit to any third party. Except if we are requested to do so by law, or such action is necessary to comply with a legal process served on us; or when acting to protect the personal safety of the members or the public.
9) We shall be executing partnerships, alliances, joint ventures or other arrangements, (hereinafter agreements) with entities of high repute and fine status. The purpose of those agreements is to avail value added services to the members of the site, and, thereupon, any interchange of data or information between the site and those entities shall be in full harmony with and shall in no way contradict or violate the privacy undertaking. Furthermore, we shall take all necessary steps and precautions to ensure that those entities fully abide by the basic and fundamental principles established especially the ones pertaining to the privacy of the members’ communications and information.
10) The information you submit is being stored in a secured environment. Our management and staff do take stringent measures to abide by this principle.
11) Our system will not allow staff and employees to retrieve users’ passwords. If a user forgets the password, the password hint specified during registration will only be sent.
12) Ramadan.com or any individual, participating in the preparation, production, or distribution of any material or content displayed on this website, are not responsible for any intentional or unintentional, tangible or moral damage or harm emerging from; using this website, the inability to use it, or any mistake, shortening, inaccuracy, or delay in the information presented.